Skip to content

Home Student Resources Candidate Replacement Certificate(s) Request

Candidate Replacement Certificate Service

SQA offers a replacement certificate service. which can be purchased using our online service:

If your qualifications were achieved after 1995, you can sign up to MySQA to view your SQA records. To set up your account visit